Wigs For Alopecia Patients
Private wig shopping, Contact us for an appointment today. email@example.com
Hair loss due to chemotherapy can be devastating. I’ve been there. I know.
In fact, most of us at Girl on the Go! have a personal experience with cancer and hair loss. We understand the stress and anxiety you are feeling. Providing beautiful and undetectable wigs for cancer patients is our mission.
A wig can look natural and you can look beautiful wearing one!. I know this might sound inconceivable to you right now. But take a minute to think about about it. In every television show, in every movie, in all plays the actors wear wigs. You’ve always known this fact but you may not have given it thought because the wigs are not apparent. Your eye focuses on the actor and not the wig.
Wigs for cancer patients are just wigs. You can look as fabulous in one as the many actors/actresses you’ve seen wearing them. Most people have a negative impression of wigs because they only notice the bad ones, the ill fitted ones- cheap hair and poor construction. Girl on the Go! offers a wide variety of light weight, and comfortable wigs for cancer patients.
Our attention to detail, to each hair’s movement, to high lights and low lights have made our wigs for cancer patients highly recommended by oncology nurses and cancer patients alike.
We are trained professionals who are dedicated to protecting your privacy and helping you feel confident and beautiful. Our philosophy: Fabulous wigs for cancer patients are a necessity. Feeling beautiful and confident in your appearance is not a luxury. It can be just as important as the drugs you take in having the mental and emotional energy to fight the fight.
With either our In- Home Wig Shopping service or our photo match Look Just Like You internet service our goal is to take the stress out of wig shopping for you.
We do not believe that wigs for cancer patients should not be bought out of the back pages of a catalogue. To look your best, to feel your best in a wig it should be matched to your skin and cut and fit just for you.
Work with a professional stylist for a custom cut/fit. Our wigs are undetectable, lightweight and comfortable.
Call to schedule your in home appointment in:
- New York City (NYC)
- New Jersey (NJ)
- Long Island
- Westchester County, New York (White Plains & surrounding areas), Rockland County (Nyack & surrounding areas), Orange County (Harriman & surrounding areas)
- Upstate New York (Albany, Saratoga, Schenectady, Broome Counties (Binghamton & surrounding areas)
- Connecticut (CT)
- Metro Philadelphia & Metro Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Boston, Massachusetts (all suburbs of Metro Boston including South Shore, Cape Cod, North Shore, Newton area, Arlington/Belmont/Lexington, and west to Natick)
- Charleston, South Carolina (Summerville, Mount Pleasant)
- North Carolina- Durham, Raleigh, Asheville, Hendersonville
- Rhode Island
- Wisconsin, Oshkosh
- New Hampshire – Nashua, Derry, Manchester, Portsmouth, Concord. Dover area
- Georgia, Savannah and some areas around Savannah such as: Richmond Hill, Pooler, Rincon, Hilton Head Island, Hinesville, Brunswick, Springfield, Pembroke, St Simon, Ardsley Park, Gordonsto, Bloomingdal, Southbridge.
- Florida, PALM BEACH and Broward COUNTY including but not limited to Boca Raton, Boca Del Mar, Boca Pointe, Boca Harbor, Boynton Beach, Wellington, Deerfield Beach, Delray, Highland Beach, Jupiter, Juno, Lake Worth, Palm Beach, West Palm Beach, Palm Beach Gardens, PGA, Pompano Beach, Hallandale, Hollywood, Plantation, Fort Lauderdale. Wellington
Daytime, evening and weekend appointments available
What makes our service so unique is that we re-create your hairstyle in a wig. This helps you make the transition from your own hair to a wig simply NOT noticeable!
High Quality, undetectable wigs should not just be for celebrities. Our service is for the average women, great wigs for cancer patients is what we all deserve.
Girl On The Go! is dedicated to providing high quality, well-fitted wigs for cancer patients, so that you can feel confident and comfortable about making the transition.
That’s our promise.
Wishing you the very best of health in the days to come, Sheril Cohen
To schedule a home appointment or to learn more about our service call firstname.lastname@example.org or email us at email@example.com